Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Cleaning And Some Changes Abound

I suppose it's something that has to happen. I suppose it's something we cannot walk certain ways again, we cannot watch, cannot wait about.  Stand up and speak, stand up and shout! Read aloud the silence of the heart. Red always to steal on the heart. If I were to say nothing, if I were to say no, it is what they say now, it is what they say never.  So why say yes? Why accept?  Some want still, yet wasn't accepted.  So why say yes? What acceptance? Still we see yet, wasn't accepted.  The people don't want it. The population dawns, wanes, impotence.  To people drawn, written, importance, they play down whatever introduces them profound, drowning witness - intelligence thrown, pulverized, destroyed with ineptitude.  Will they see? What things should they see? And where shall be found inspiration?  Purging now, cleaning now, people now, the changes abound.  Surging now, swimming now, seeing now, that some thing new must come around, and a new shape of things abound.
***

Ok, I was trying a certain patterning of writing above.  What does it mean?  Well, it depends.  Mainly, it's somewhat like a meditation on changes that have been made recently, both in SL and RL.  First, I have been looking to go back to journaling on LiveJournal.  Second, I have been trying to work on time management more between real life, SL - trying to figure out some sort of balance between, my rl job, find time for writing, and manage some free time for eating, sleeping, having fun, and being with family.  Thirdly, but not the least, I have been re-assessing friendships and relations.

At any rate, I'm not going to get into huge amount of detail.  All I know is much is going to change, and with change can come a lot of things - good, bad, and indifferent.  So..., we'll see what this all entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment